Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Property Distruction

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Daves73Blazer, Mar 23, 2001.

1. Daves73Blazer

Daves73Blazer Newbie

Just want to get one thing clear about the folks attending the AZ gathering.1 I am the person who sent Steve the email.2 Iam also one of the folks who despite the work of many vadils try to keep up this area of concern.As for AZblazer he said nothing in fear of upseting folks on the board and in fear of hurting peoples feelings.As for me on the other hand I know very few of you so there is nothing really of loss or gain other then maybe a little sense might be knocked into a few select peoples little minds.Lets hope.As far as AZK5 I dont know where you get off on talking down on Doug aka AZBlazer.He's a role model for 4 wheeler groups and the preservation of historic sites.As far as the property damage.Its simple ill bring over a D9 and crush your vehicle.Im sorry from the looks of it i thought it was abandonded.If you cant figure out this simple rule in life that if something doesnt belong to you dont mess with it.Its just that easy.Im sorry i was down in the creek and unable to monitor the children that were left unattended around the house and garage area.If i had seen the activitee in the beginning stages not after a truck had already been stripped i would have taken action.As for the vehicles being crushed by the time i saw the cars farther up the creek it was already to late and the damage was already done.As i made my way to the upper level and out of the creek that was when i was informed that the house had been gone through.Once again Im sorry i left you unattended and next time there will be parental supervision to help guide you folks through the challenges of proper edacuate when you are invited to attend a meeting at someone elses stomping grounds.And for the last and pretty sure final comment no one was stagering drunk.Tired yes drunk no.But seeing how some people cant even determine wrong from right what gives you that option AZK5.Why didnt you stop your buddy from tearing apart the MACK?As far as the property goes i am now in contact with the AZ Game and Fish also in touch with the Yavapi County Sheriffs Department.Full names and vehicle discriptions have been given to them along with personal discriptions.Anyone of the folks who were involved in the distruction of this property if caught on that property again will be prosocuted to the full extent of the law.There will be no mischef charges they will be filled as Criminal damage,Criminal trespass,Criminal breaking and entering and if any vehicles are found to be futher stripped Ill go for theft .As far as the rest of the group goes Iam sorry that it came to this alls we wanted to do was hold a nice enjoyable afternoon.Its a shame how a few inconsiderate folks can screw up a weekend so bad that it actually causes fewds on a message board.As a group i hope all of you reading the posts about this trip dont think lesser of AZBlazer as stated before he is an outstanding person and i did not mean for him to catch the flak from the source of this weekends problem.Thanks for your time

AS THE ART MAN SAYS " MAN YOU JUST CANT FIX STUPID"

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Dave:
    Thanks for taking the time to come here and voice your issue with the damage to your property.
    I can understand how frutrated you are at the damage. My hope was that the guilty party's could make some sort of restitution but it seems they faild to contact you and do so. You seem to have been much more that fair in letting these guys off easy with asking for them never to show up there again and not proscuting them.
    YOU GUY'S ARE GETTING OFF EASY!
    I hate to hear how a sensless act such as these have again defiled our sport and given 4 wheelers everywhere a bad name with a land owner who was gracious enough to alow people to wheel on trails on his land.
    As for AZBlazer. He is held in high regards here with most of the folks that have been here for a while. Doug is an upstanding guy and I have always enjoyed exchanging posts and e-mail with him. Those that know AZBlazer know the truth and if anyhing think better of him after this. Takes a real man to speak up and say something when there has been wrong done. It doesn't take anything to be a coward and not say anything.
    Again I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had on your property and you are always welcome here.
    Hopefully I can get out your way to visit a Grandparent I have in Pheonix and meet you and Doug and see some of the great land out your way.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/>http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/</A>

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

AZ crew please read

say's it all. Stay off the property unless this gentleman say's otherwise. Please keep at the top for a while.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/>http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/</A>

4. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

Dave,

Do you think it would be possible for you to pass along the names of the officers you were in contact with at G&F, plus the county, I would like to speak with them also. Thanks. Now I'm sure all of you are thinking why would he want that. I have my own reasons and I don't think it's an issue that needs to be brought forward at this time. David.

GOT ROCKS?

5. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Re: AZ crew please read

Keeping it at the top

[​IMG]

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Bigdaddy89, I think its time to drop this subject. No sense in adding more fuel to the fire when you want to contact the authorities about the past problem. Whats done is done, and nothing can change that. Do you honestly think anymore said to the authorities is really going to matter especially when its everybody's word against eachother? No. So, just let it slide and hope everybody learned a very valuable lesson from this.