Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Property intruded...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 3, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Someone tried to jack my BLAZER and failed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif it was out of gear and they apparently couldnt figure it out, i guess it didnt wotk like a honda /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif was kinda wierd though, when i ran out and they bailed, i didnt see my motion lights on, so i look around and they had turned the sensor upwards on it and it stayed off /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif boy they better not come back or i'll be ready this time. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

This is where you take a picture of yourself holding a 12 guage pointed from you, like at them. Underneath the picture write.... "I shoot first and ask questions second..." Then print up 2 copies and tape it to the inside of the front windows on the drivers and passenger sides.../forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Geeesh Rob! You've sure had your share of crap this winter... Glad they didn't get away with your truck. I leave mine out of gear (xfer case) for the same reason. Figure they might be too stupid to figure it out... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I bought a marine battery disconnect that has a funny looking red plastic key. Going to mount it on the floor board. Something you might look into. They only cost about $16...

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Geeesh Rob! You've sure had your share of crap this winter.

[/ QUOTE ] i know......
    more than i want, and at least it seems to be slowing down, i swear, i go to work, come home, and everything else in beetween falls apart /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i dont know about people, but when it comes to vermin if you can kill one and hang it from a tree near your house it usuall keeps the other ones away for a while. just a though.