Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

proposing.... need help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Aug 2, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

I would like to have a professional looking book published with say 300 pages in it so i can propose to my girl friend in it. I would only write about 5 to 10 pages of actual text and the rest would be blank so i could hide a ring in the book. So anyone have ideas where? i've searched the web and e-mailed a few places. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

You don't need Bubba Ray, expert marriage counselor dude....You need Bubba Ray, Bartender.............pain man, pain............

Sounds like an original idea /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha thats a cool idea!!

4. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

good idea, I am thinking a kinkos like place, probably a small privet buisness type will bind custom books. My mom had a gift mad for my dad with a nice leater bound cover and some memerabila filled pages. Im sure you tell them whats up and they will help you out.

5. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Also i think i saw a love poem book on amazon that was probably thick enough to hold a ring.... cant remember the name but seach love poems and that should be good..... romantic too.

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks duke, i'm gonna write the story of my life up until now then ask her to finish the story or something like that
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

that is sweet man, is that totally original idea? I havent heard anything like it. If it is you should patent it, all the poor basards are going to be on that seeing how the whole mary me on the jumbotron at the base ball game is played.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

lol yeah its original thanks.... i got a book i'm readin on proposals too /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Poor bastard.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Sound like some great ideas Branndon, you might want to write in a pre-nup also, something along the lines of you getting fat and lazy but still getting sex whenever you want... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

damn thats a cool idea man, sounds awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I can't figure out why he doesn't just get down on all fours and beg like a turkey at thanksgiving. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't figure out why he doesn't just get down on all fours and beg like a turkey at thanksgiving. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    why.... is that what you did /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    why.... is that what you did

[/ QUOTE ] It was what his cellmate requested..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

14. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    why.... is that what you did

[/ QUOTE ] It was what his cellmate requested..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i knew it, that IS z3pr on bubba rays "caption this"post...the unabombers cell/lifemate... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifi bet they even have a station wagon together...DOH /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    . . . I would only write about 5 to 10 pages of actual text and the rest would be blank . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    . . . i'm gonna write the story of my life up until now . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Some life so far, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

good luck man!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    write the story of my life up until now then ask her to finish the story or something like that

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean to sound too mushy or anything but awwwww.... that is so sweet. If she doesn't say yes after that there is something wrong with her. I hope it works out, will you let us know? The best of luck!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Good luck Branndon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Sounds like a great idea ya got there.

How long have you guys been together? 3 years? I've only met them a few times but i think i know she'll say yes.

19. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks ryan, yeah 3 1/2 years almost /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif she'll say yes that' not the problem, its the proposing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

20. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Alright, marriage is great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Besides, why should you be happy and single when you can be married and ..... well, like the rest of us /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif