Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PROPS OUT TO 90 BLZR

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by hi pinion, Mar 13, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

(and his cousin)these guys flat out kick ass....in a hemi mind you.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifSTORY=.....It was a cloudy night,and all through the house,not a creature was sturring,not even a???...... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifshhhh...and 3am.....heard the rumble of a hemi...looked outside to my disbeleif...it was 90 blazer with his cousin!!!....backed in the driveway...proceeded to lift the motor up the peice of plywood mounted to the dodge to get the motor in (funky monkey style) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gifand CRACK ,broke it (darn) /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif....so,they (and me)proceeded to dead lift the sucker up in the truck for 4xrick......GREAT JOB GUYS>>>TANK YOU /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifhope to see you again,Jake /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya i gotta give props to mike he has been grerat..... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. rooferbret

rooferbret 1/2 ton status

Many Many props to those guys!!! I did not even here the hemi at 2 am only my dog barking a transmission box sliding and gas money leaving! Thanks again for the delivery!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You Guys ROCK!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Bret

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Hope we werent too loud /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was thinking, damn this is going pretty quietly. As soon as he box was set on the ground, your dogs went nuts /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I was thinking oh well...so much for being quiet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

No problem guys! Needless to say I got home yesterday at about 3pm and knocked out until this morning /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif 1500 miles and 9 stops in about 24 hours will do that to ya /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Like I said on the phone, once you said you didnt have an engine hoist /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif, rick said he needs this thing, if we go to your house, we ARE leaving with an engine. One way or another, that engine will be in the back of that truck/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    told ya!
    Oh and thanks for the pizza /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

well thanks mike! he just dropped off my tires and 14FF and helped me load teh 14FF into the bed of my K5. Thanks mike and kenny for workin out a way to get them to me /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yep,no problem ,,,good show....my phone deid yesterday,while i was spewing tranny fluid on all the other cars on my way to rjfguitars house lol /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i told bling to get the #but his girl was there......must of been pre occupeid......jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif