Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

props to George White Chevrolet: Ames, Iowa

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by clstolten, Dec 9, 2006.

1. clstolten

clstolten 1/2 ton status

So, I have been having a vibration problem with my 95 Impala SS(Caprice), and decided to pull the drive shaft and replace u-joints. The end of the driveshaft was dented and had vise jaw marks on it. I remebered taking it to George white back in June 2000 to have a new slip yoke installed because it was leaking. So, right away I know they damaged the part. Anyway, I call up George White today, and the service manager tells me to take it to a driveline shop and send him the bill. I about cr*pped myself. I live in a different state now and it has been over 6 years and 50,000 mile since they worked on it. That is defenintly a stand up dealership, and I would highly recomend them. This is way out of the norm for me, when dealing with dealerships of any make. On the other hand, I have always gotten good service from businesses located in Iowa.

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

glad to hear someone had some good service from a dealership, usually all you hear is "they ripped me off, blah blah blah" so props to them!

got any pics of the gimpala? is it stock?