Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Proud Dad!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TONYP, Mar 27, 2003.

1. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

My son’s on his track team (freshman) and been kicking butt, he runs the high and low hurdles for his team. Last two meets he won both, and his relay team (400 yards) has won both also. Well today’s meet, his coach tells him to do the long jump…yep, he won it!!! And he just miss beating the varsity mark by ¼”…not bad for the first time doing it…should be fun watching football next fall… /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Good for you and him both! Enjoy your times together...lost my Dad to cancer at the age of 10 in 1970. Treat every day like it's your last, tell your family members and friends that you love them....well, except for your hairy cousin that did time! LOL!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Reminds me of my father amd I, we never got along and I always hated him, but after the divorce I realized just how much he loved us and was there for his kids, changes your perspective the older you get. My dad always yelled and I never told him how crappy he made me feel, now thing are great! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I tell him I love him every day, things have gotten to where they should have been, I even got him to buy a 77 blazer!

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Yee haaa!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    And he just miss beating the varsity mark by ¼”…not bad for the first time doing it…

[/ QUOTE ]

Just think what he can do with a little practice!!!!