Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Proud Daddy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by txfiremank5, Apr 14, 2005.

1. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Just gotta blow some smoke about my big girl..

She only started riding without training wheels about 3 weeks ago. Before that she would hardly ever ride, due to the rocks & gravel.. (no asphalt or concrete out here in the country). Also, her other bike is a little taller than the one she has been riding, and rode toady, so when she would start to fall, she had to lean out so far to catch herself, it would scare her. So, a friend offered her this bike, 3 weeks ago, and it didn't have T-wheels.. but she was determined to ride it.. and the rest is history.

Today she entered in the Bike Rodeo at school, and won first place for the girls first grade. I went to watch, but didn't know they would get the results today. She was very happy, and proud when she got off her bus today. I was so happy for her, that I thought I was going to burst!

Here's to my pooh bear... AWSOME JOB, SWEETY!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We did have to pull some NASCAR antics durring "inspections" as her front reflector lost a bolt.. so I just clipped it on and hoped they wouldn't look too close. :blush: :grin: Gotta do what ya gotta do... :D I'm sure more than one NASCAR team has been there, done that..

2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Oh, by the way .. if y'all have not noticed..

She REALLY loves pink.. :p:

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

That's about the best feeling in the world.

Great acheivement considering she had only 3 weeks!