Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PRP Strikes AGAIN!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jemaddux, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Jemaddux

Jemaddux Registered Member

So today the seats that were suppose to be here last week arrived. Open the box and all looks good except where are the sliders and mounting stuff I ordered?????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: . So I call them back AGAIN, OOOOOOHHHHH, I guess we forgot to put them in the box um um yep they are still here. Did you really want them this year????? So now I have to wait for them to be shipped. I am thinking of making a game out of this. Will I get all of the stuff on the next shipment or will I get one slider at a time and then we will start on each bolt being sent.

PRP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

2. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Make bets on what day they come in? :haha: I pick the 24 unless you want it since it is your parts. :laugh: Anther guess if it is a complete order the first time if to many people for just guessing the day. and if then i will choose yes it is a complete order this time. :eek1: How about it?

3. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Oh I hear you brother. PRP seats are nice seats but the sevice sucks big balls.
    I ordered my seats with red piping and recived blue piping. Called them 3 times on lets make this right and I kept getting the run around. So in the end I spent $700.00 dollars on colors I never wanted. But thats ok they look good in the K5 but I will flame them every chance I get. Good luck to you on getting you full order.