Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Public Appology

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by LOW PINION, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

I just wanted to say, i was a closed minded idiot, i was way out of line, on all levels, i overeacted on some stuff, waaay out in left feild, and it was completly rediculous.There was no exuse for the way i acted AND,,,,,AND

I would especially like to appologise the STEVE FOX, and TO Cannmore,:doah: and to any one else i may have offended.ANd to Rene, because i think i pissed him off too on the phone.I was a real butthead, and even if i dont get let back in, my appology still stands.Because this place rocks, and I really enjoy it here.If anyone sucks its me:crazy: ,,, I have a lot of freinds here,, or HAD a lot of freinds here, i just want to build my truck, and get on with it, and looking back on it now,Damn, i was a jackass.STUPID STUPID STUPID.:crazy:

Even, uh SURPIP, RJ, and any of those folks over there i may have pissed off too. AGAIN, I appologise about the HOMOSEXUAL thread, i was over the top, childish, closeminded and lame.ANd in any other threads anywhere else, ever ,i just come here to have fun, but i get a little too exited sometimes. Hell, Even chevyfumes, sorry dood. I was a baby head, idiot, stupid face dum dum!

DAMN! DAMN!!!!!!!!

SORRY WITH ALL MY HEART GUYS, REALLY.

You guys are cool, im lame, you guys are smart, im stupid, your trucks are cool, mine sucks with half tons, you got 47s, i got 33s,,,uh, i really should have THOUGHT, about what i was typing BEFORE i TYPED.

I really want to be in the ck5 community , to build my truck for my family to enjoy, make some freinds, and just have a good time. I feel like a peice of POOP NOW:frown1:

I dont have any hard feelings for anyone here. Straight up.Sorry guys.:frown1:

The sqeaky wheel got olied and crushed already, ive been here a long time, i just want to stay part of ck5 , and keep my buddies here.

Sincerly,,,

Jacob

2. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

Yeah this is lame, i really highly wouldnt ever reccomend this to anyone,because it sucks. I just thought whatever the outcome, i wanted everyone to know, that i see how much of a butthead i was being, i got caught in the moment, and ,i really feel bad.I just wanted to appologise properly like a man,to anyone i got all bent. Uh, i diddnt really mean a word of it.Not one.

Acting like Mr Billy Badass for an hour or so dosent pay off.........

I just want to start wheeling my damn truck, and this place is the key ingredient to the whole formula.WHat i would give to just turn back the clock and shut my mouth.Dam.No more genocide for me.

3. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

glad to see you came to your senses. :wink1:

[grouphug]awww[\grouphug] :rolleyes:

queer :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

Someone please save my Big loud MUFF.........its just loud, like annoying loud, not like dangerous loud.

5. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

low pi just doesnt have the same ring to it.

6. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

Yeah, im dead meat. Like really really, in deep doo doo. Like runnin scared in fear of no ck5 ever ever doo doo. Like running scared with no brother hood, abandoned out in the cold , and screwed my own self type deal.I DONT wanna BAN MYSELF,its like offing your self allmost.It just is weak and stupid, rediculous and retarted. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.:frown1:

I never ever cheated on ck5 though, with another site,,EVER:usaflag:

7. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

aww, let him back in. He was probably under the influence when he did the dirty deed anyway TUI (typing under the influence.) :p:

8. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

Every one LOOK, it could happen to you.DO NOT EVER mess around with the madurators ever.Ever.Or get weird with other members either. Because were just members and they are like super badass.Esecially the ones from Canada who say ABOOT alot. Those guys are supercool and kick ass.

9. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

Yeah that dam beer, stupid stuff. Its gets a guy all riled up.

*HIPI WOKE UP WITH A BROKEN FACE*,,,, from it this time.

I would be honered if you would have me back,because i was acting like a stupid little *bitch* yesterday .HU

10. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

yeah hes cool, jacob didnt mean any harm

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Jake:

I just got home for lunch and recieved your nasty message via the post notification email system. And now I read this???? Should I publish that message so everyone can see how you REALLY feel about us? You can't say things like that in private and then come out in public and beg for forgiveness........:deal:

Please take the following advice: get yourself to doctor and get yourself checked out, ASAP. You are sick and need help. I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but it seems like you've developed some sort of of dual-personality, and if you don't address it soon, I have a feeling it's gonna ruin your life.

You probably think I'm being an A-hole, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be wasting my lunch hour replying to you, especially after reading all those awful things you wrote about me.......

12. LOW PINION

LOW PINION Banned

Yeah, mabey you are right,to a degree.Because those are old messages, at the heat of battle, and then like hours later, i realized after i calmed down from it all, how retarted i was actng.Im not perfect man.Far from it.Even if you decided to not let me back in, i just wanted to do it out of principal.And principal alone.Just so youd know. Because i think your a cool person.And all the others too.

I shouldnt have ever joined the thread ever.Because it kind of hit on one of my pet peves.

Its the SHOCK of getting BANNED, like,,,really pisses you off.Really in a big way, its really like a door slamming shut in your face unexpectedly. Its an awakening experiance.

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Banned is banned Jake...banned does not mean start a new account and start whining publicly. I had a chance to see what led up to your ban yesterday and I'll tell you right now that you richly deserved what you got and more.

LOW PINION is now banned, please don't start another account. :mad:

Rene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.