Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Publishing pictures?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Feb 6, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I need some help and advice on getting some pictures I have taken possibly published. I'm not really sure where to start or how too approach anyone honestly. Right now I don't anything totally ready to go, but what my aim is here is this.... I take a lot of nature shots and have been finding verses from the bible that go with them. I have made a few I guess you could say generic ones on the computer and have had a lot of people at my church ask me for them. I figure there is an interest because of the amount of people who have asked me about them. I have found things on the net kind of like this, but I've looked around town and have yet to find anything quite like this in a store. The closest thing I did find was a picture on some lacquered wood that was pretty darn expensive. Anyhow, anyone have any advice who has published pictures would be welcome. This is totally new to me! Thanks!

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Is your goal to sell more of them or make a book of them?

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No book. Matted 5x7's and 8x10's is what I am trying to do here. I've seen them sold like this before. I've tried to contact a few different people I have seen do this with no reply. Kinda irritating to say the least!

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Maybe try selling some of them on E-Bay?

5. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status