Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Puerto Peñasco/Rocky Point Off road trip

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by arq, Sep 26, 2005.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

anyone interested in an offroad trip from mexicali,mexico to puerto peñasco,mexico in november. I've done the trip before with around 20 other enthusiastics. it's mostly beach, not many rocks and a lot of coronas... oh and a lot to see in puerto peñasco :D

I don't have the details, yet. I'll keep posting more info as time gets closer. Last time we left on a friday and returned on sunday.

ARQ.
    arqdennis@sbcglobal.net

Last edited: Sep 26, 2005
  2. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

here are some maps and info of the area. the trip will be from mexicali to puerto penasco through "golfo de santa clara". we will be going through the colorado delta.

MAPS

ARQ.

3. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Road trip

I would be very cool with the trip, and have been maping a route in the same area. Not sure when in Nov. your going, it will be close on getting all the upgrades mounted on truck. With a couple of test beatings first :crazy: . I watch for more info TIA

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

When is this trip...?

I've done it... but the other way. We started in Penasco and drove to El Gulfo.... then up thru San Luis and back to Phx.

I'd love to do it again.... just would have a much better chance of making it after the 1st of the year.

Marv