Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PULLED A FORD OUT OF THE MUD TODAY

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Bullet, May 27, 2002.

1. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

It was good for a laugh. Got a call on my cell from a highschool buddy that was stuck out on his land, and had another guy in a Furd Bronco that tried and tried to pull him out but with no luck. So I meet up with him and there was his F-350 4 door 4x4 dually looking like a giant turd, I couldn't help but laugh, he was buried up to his hubs /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif So I hooked my straps to him put her in 4H & 1st and and let the 4.56's and 37's do the rest /forums/images/icons/cool.gif. Then when we are leaving, he got stuck again but in plain field of wet grass /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif So I hooked the ol' straps to him again and just idled him to the pavement/forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif Then after that the guy in the Bronco played 20 questions about my truck and wanted to know the 'technique' was that i use to pull him out and all I did was grin at him that he should ditch the Furd and get a Blazer /forums/images/icons/cool.gif