Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pulling an all nighter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep... I got scheduled the 2-10 pm shift tonight and then the 6am-2pm shift tomorrow... or today... something... Anyway, I ended up hanging out at work with Clint and the new creepy guy until about 15 minutes ago... my alarm clock is going to start beeping in an hour and a half or I would've just stayed at work... I think I might try and sleep for an hour or something... but it won't be the first time I've gone in for my 6-2 shift without sleeping... just kinda scary driving the van... but the boss won't be there tomorrow, so I can just sit most of the day and drink coffee /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Holy crap I'm tired... gonna go lie down, wish me luck... I ordered a wake up call for 5:30, so if my alamrs don't wake me up, maybe big pimpin blaring in my eardrums will...... bye!!!!!!!

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah my shift starts in less than 3 hours... woohoo... might as well just sleep in the damn uniform... then I can just jump up and go... but I should probably bathe... so yeah I won't just jump up and go... it'd probably be more get up and slither to work anyway... yeah... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

WORD!!!!

pad /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Maybe you could get the pancake head rabbit to do a wake up dance on your bed

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

this is the ultimate thread of pading doom /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep... looks like I made it... alarms just went off... thanks to mepr for chatting with me while I layed here half asleep... I can't even remember what was said... but yeah, I ran out to my truck without my jacket and that's a good way to wake up... wrote some checks for bills and balanced my checkbook, and in an hour and a half I'm going to work and I'm going to have an omlette or something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

PAD... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

"hi, my names capman, i have a padding problem"

--"hiiii capman"

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

*coolaid man voice* OH YEAH! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

hmm... you got any pics of the chicks you work with?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do you have a sister?

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Ah, to be young again......

Once you have kids the meaning of "all-nighter" changes- it means that you were actually allowed to sleep 8 hours straight without someone needing a drink or a visit to the potty.

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

On thursday I started work at 2:15 pm, and worked until 5:45 am Friday...a true all nighter.

Friday I was a write-off all day, got a whopping 3 hours sleep all day. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Rene