Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pulling stuck truck.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by talison79, Jan 31, 2003.

1. talison79

talison79 1/2 ton status

Check out what I did today http://community.webshots.com/album/41377443bqHlGV /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It's the first five pictures on the page. Can someone tell me how much these things weigh?

2. MRBIGBLOCK

MRBIGBLOCK 1/2 ton status

you letting a little georgia mud fly eh! /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

3. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Wow cool wheeling spot now you dont even have to leave your street to go mudding. Good Ruts they can get stuck late at night in their front yard and walk down the driveway to a warm bed! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

4. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Three words for him-You stupid Arse!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha now that is some pullin power!! no clue how much they wegh but i would not think one of these trucks could pull that thing out of that kinda mud..i was wrong..gatta love these old chevys!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. MJB774X

MJB774X 1/2 ton status

pulling out a garbage truck, kind of like pulling out a f /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifrd /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

or towing cow manure /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

that truck with the body weighes about 20k thast if it was empty.but he if would had been really buried up it would have took about 10 k5s to move it .tell them they owe you a wrecker bill /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Thats the style of truck my dad works on and whith a concrete pumping set up those things whith a 36meter boom wiegh a good 65,000lbs. Then theres the BIG one that wieghs 75,000lbs, i has a 42meter boom and two steering axles.

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

My dad was just telling me that Macks dont come whith interlocks, you have to put 5psi on the brakes then you get all 4 rear wheels driving. But even for him its trickey (and he has been driving and fixing them for 20years)

11. talison79

talison79 1/2 ton status

This was around 6pm at the end of their day. The driver told me after getting it out that it has 8 tons of garbage on it. He had called a wrecker , but it was going to take 3 hours to get there. I was trying to keep him from messing up my neighbors lawn, because he was trying to get out and was just making it worse.
    He just couldn't believe that I had pulled him out. The other guy said he had a Dakota, but it wouldn't do anything like that. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I was a very proud Papa. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif