Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pulling teeth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddin' friends, Jan 8, 2002.

1. Muddin' friends

Muddin' friends Registered Member

How to spend your day off....
    I got four of my wisdom teeth pulled today but contrary to my original belief it didnt hurt bad at all. I got good and numbed up. Then, I got pain pills for the next couple days but let me tell you chewing on gauze does not taste good. It was pretty funny trying to talk with your whole lower jaw and tongue and part of upper jaw all numb. Drool coming out and not even knowing it. It was such a pretty site. I am just happy my teeth weren't wrapped around the bone so no oral surgery.

I can still see your tires....what's the matter?

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I got mine taken out about 2 years ago..I would chew on Tea-Bags to stop the bleeding...Nasty but it worked. I also had black & blue face for a couple of day's after word. The pill's were the greatest though! No solid food for a day or two.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>Come sail the Sea's of Cheese....</a>

3. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Hope ya feel better, havent had to have that done.........yet [​IMG]

Mud...

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I had that done when I was a freshman and it sucked! I can still taste the gauze.
    When I got out of surgery, the kept sitting me up so the knockout meds would wear off quicker, but I'd lay back down, then they'd sit me back up etc.
    Then my stitches came out too early. It didn't hurt that bad, but I went back to the doctor cause it started bleeding and the nurse there kept, "Oh you poor thing, blah blah...oh you poor thing!" and she made me cry! [​IMG] LMAO!!! How embarrasing! [​IMG]

Hope you get to feeling better. At least you won't ever have to think about it again.

<font color=blue>Answers: $1, Short: $5, Correct: $25, dumb looks are still free.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

How ironic, I am having 2 wisdom teeth pulled today![​IMG] One of them is impacted, the oral surgeon told me to make sure to take at least one day off from work because it will not be pleasant.[​IMG]

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

Let us so live that when it comes time to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

6. Muddin' friends

Muddin' friends Registered Member

Thanks guys for the support. I got the stitches out yestarday and it went well. I was very paranoid that they weren't gonna heal up right but they seem to be so far. I am back to eating whatever I want but get a quick surprise when I bite down back there and it hurts like a bitch. Its been good though. Thanks again for the support.

I can still see your tires....what's the matter?