Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Punk Down

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Jul 1, 2005.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:D Ok im 30 friggin years old here, :D but ,

you guys ever run across some people out there,,,, mabey in the family, mabey on the street, who think they are just SSSooooo better than you, snudy attitudes, disrespectfull, etc, even when you are trying to be nice to them they STILL have an attitude,

And then you just FREAK the FUk out on there ass and SNAP,,with a total, well desrved punk down,,, re-inforcing you are the alpha male over and over again? :grin: :D And re-inforce you could kick there butt up and down the road????

After they wanted to start it up first????

And MAGICALLY the attitude goes away for good??? :grin: :haha:

I just did a full blown punk down on this snudy real estate agent my cousin married,, and ive got to say, IT FELT SOOOOOOOO GOOOOD , i let it all out basically :D

Is that wrong? For it to feel good? Because it did, and now i want to go do it again to the guy, and again, and again. :D

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I wonder if this is how Timmay got to be how he is............ :D

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

DUde, im in the zone right now, i would just pipe down if i were you , im on a whole different level, and , i dont go around harassing people unless they really deserve to get harassed , :D carry on.

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Sorry guys , i just had to get that out lol :)

5. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Howzabout some details on the conversation and background on the relationship between you and this person?

T

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Dude this little fukstick, me married my cousin, and we are at my sons 3rd birthday party, they were all there, the whole family,,, he thinks he hot stuff "the two of them do, like they are waaay above you, with there head in the clouds" real attitudy, type people.To good to even talk to you about themselfves openly, how they are doing etc etc,,, I felt like they were there just to get into our buisness more than anything,,, they never really have talked to us in like 6 years, never carried on a conversaition with us, nothing. I always got a weird vibe from them, never a good vibe , but, more like a "I am looking down at you" type vibe. :confused:

So, i thought i would finally be the one to break the ice and start up a conversation :D

So i says,,,( Because they just got married) " So, guys how do you like the married life?" I get no reply. He just turns his head, and the little snude ignores me!!!!

And its MY sons 3rd birthday, they are supposed to talk dammit!!!!, or get out!!!!Because if they arent cool to carry on a simple conversation about how they are doing etc etc, whatever, i dont want them to be there anyway. If there "too good " on the high horse to talk to us, why did they even come??? If anyone should be snudy, it should be me anyway, beacause im the one making bank roll with my plumbing company. :grin:

So, i ask again, "So, how do you guys like the married life??" :grin:

He finally says, "ARE YOU 2 MARRIED?" with a BIG attitude,, and looks over snudily at me and my wife, and then looks away. (im STILL being nice) i said, "Of course, but i was trying to talk to you man, you dont have to get an attitude"

My cousin says ( the girl she married) says" What did you say?"

I said, "You heard me, he dosent have to get some attitude, i was just trying to start a conversation, besides, this is my sons birthday, and we dont need you attitude here."

THATS when it all broke loose, or i broke loose,,, :D I tried my ass of to just sit there and not say anything,,, i tried for 5 minutes, MAN i tried, but the more and more i thought about these rude ass people being rude at MY sons bithday, HOW DARE THEM!!! Oh hellll no. :D

SO I SAID' STFU PUNK ILL BREAK YOU NECK, :D lets go outside right now, ill kick your ass up and down the street until you beg me to stop **** ,,, how dare you bring that element of rudeness into my sons birthday. PUNK!!!

AND i went on for like 10-15 minutes, i said lets go punk!!! You seem to think you can cop an attitude, you think your so hot, and better than everyone, lets go outside, AND ILL SHOW YOU whats up, ya little panzy ****face!!!!!!!

You get the pic, he tried to dis, and i checked his hard at the party, and i also just called him up tonight to see if he was SURE he wanted some .He begged for forgivness. I told him we could do it the old fashioned way, man to man,i told him if he dosent meet me at the park, so we could punch it out, he was a puss, and he diddnt want to meet me at the park, he diddnt want none, he diddnt want to FEEEL THE POWER, and he shouldnt have started the whole thing. i also called him a bunch of cool names Bubba Ray tought me, :grin: and he ran for the hills hard. Because he never should of started crap at my sons borthday, oh hell no . He came out of the gate like he was hot stuff, and i checked his ass at the door, like ive never checked anyone before. I had to call him again today, to make sure he diddnt wat any, and to re-assure him, who was the alpha male, and he needed to just STFU , from here to the end of time. :grin:

WOOOOOWEEEE!!!!

HE GOT ROCKED!!!!! :grin: :cool1: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :thumb: :waytogo:

The thing is, is im a really nice guy man, i dont play games like that, and other people shouldnt either, word. :grin:

7. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Guy sounds like a real prize. And yeah, coming into your home and being an ungracious weasel was pretty uncalled for.

You done good.

Tom

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yep, thanks, :D its amazing how a little punk down can adjust attitudes magically :D Im not some bad <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a>, but, i was when i needed to be, it was like superpower bro, unstopable. Mabey because it had something to do with my boy. :)

9. 85mudblazin

WOW, hahaha I sure do hope that was a typing error :grin: Just messin with ya bro :D

10. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I like what Patrick Swayze's character in "Road House" said... "be nice.. until it's time to not be nice".

Tom

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I need to go settle down :D

Otherwise im going to have an anurism. But, someones has to check these punks! I have a long waiting list, :D so each of them can stand in line i guess until its there turn :D :haha: :pimp:

12. 85mudblazin

may as well call them out while your on a roll :D

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:)

Yeah i tend to get along better with people who are down to earth, and REAL,and have nothing to hide,no bullchit games,etc etc, You dont have to guess whats on there mind, everythings right there to see. Just positive things. :)

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The revolution is rolling :saweet: :saweet: :saweet:

15. google

google 1/2 ton status

I've got to put this in my sig

16. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I have a "friend" like this guy kinda... he's ok sometimes, but almost everything we talk about he thinks he is better at than me... including car repair...

I'm a gunsmith... all I need is my FFL and some tools, and I'd be working on guns for the rest of my life... I've fixed everything from a 9mm Beretta to an 81mm Mortar tube... he buys a Kimber 1911 .45, and suddenly he knows more about guns than me, and is a better shot than me. I am a Marine... I am a Rifle Expert and Pistol Sharpshooter... this kid went through half of Marine Corps boot camp, rocked out, and still thinks he's better than me.

He thinks he is a better driver than me too... He has had every piece of **** car you can imagine in the last 5 years that I've known him. Plymouth Horizon, Honda Civic, Honda CRX, BMW 325iX which was a complete pile of dog crap, another Bimmer with no windshield, a Heep Wrangler that was bought, not built, an Alpha Romeo that he seemed to think was 4 times the value of any listed on Autotrader or E-bay and now he has an Explorer that he thinks is better than a K5... yeah, it may be newer than my K5, but its the principal of the thing... I on the other hand, have had the same car for 7 years... and it's not for lack of money, it's just that he wrecked every one of those vehicles within a few months of owning them.

He is better with computers than I am, but instead of attempting to teach what he knows, he belittles anyone who doesn't know as much, which is everyone he knows. He once said the reason he doesn't teach me is that he's afraid that I'll end up being competition to him (personally, not in business practise) and i'm the one person he feels could be his equal in the computer field. While that's great, I'm still behind the 8-ball on Linux, Unix, and Windows Server applications.

Anyway, point is, he thinks he is better than everyone else at everything, which is entirely not the case... I haven't really Punked him yet, because he lives an hour away from me now, but I expect it will come soon enough if he keeps up his high and mighty crap... I have threatenned him with an ass whoopin before, but he just retorted with "I'll tell my gangsta friends" whom I've met and wouldn't like to meet again under those circumstances... Eventually, I'll kick his scrawny little ass just to put him in his place, but it's not hurting me right now while he THINKS he is the Alpha dog.

17. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my wife won't agree, but the only way to handle some people is with force.not everyone see's the err of there ways without a punch in the grill.the last time i nutted up was at sears,i parked in the auto parking cuz there are less cars. when i pulled in there were no cars at all. i park, put out the cig, a guy parks right next to my drivers door. i snapped"what are you a FAG?, why do you have to be RIGHT next to me?. are you scared to be by yourself??".i jumped outta the truck and he left. :mad: :mad: :mad: 300 spots and he parks by me???????????

18. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

OH, and a related birthday story.at my cousins first birthday party, there was a couple with their son-the little prince-.they never let that boy be a kid.so carefull it's sickening. when they had enough of us letting kids go crazy,and were leaving pops lifted his sons head right into the ceiling fan. :haha: :haha: :haha: it didn't hurt the little guy just scared him. but what an ending to a overly carefull night. :haha:

19. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I did much the same thing to my brother in law here a while back but we were in a pretty fancy restaurant celebrating my sisters birthday. He's becoming more and more of a jerk as time goes on. Prolly gonna have bring him back to reality again here pretty soon if he doesn't stop it.

What's it about birthdays and smack downs?

20. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Had to lay the smack down !!

I just had something similar happen to me at school, A guy in my class(Franklin) has always been kinda snotty to me cuz I'm kinda've a redneck-rightwing-guerrilla, and he is a "my stock jeep is cooler than your supermodified race blazer" kinda lefty clove(d!ck) smoking lefty liberal commie punkass!!
    Anyway, I had some drill bits stolen out of my back pack at school and I was allready pissed, I decided to place my personal belongings out in my car, on the way out, franklin decides to flap his gums something about, if I wouldnt've brought them to class then they wouldn't have gotten stolen. I lost it, threw my 60 lb back pack across the room and went off on franklin, ran right up to him, got in his face (I'm 230, he's about 150-160 max) he said get out of my space, I said **** you frank, ya little commie basturd, as I wrapped both fists up in the front collar of his shirt, then i hoisted his scrawny ass right off the ground, and yelled right in his face "not one more word frank, not one more ****in word!" then threw his punkass on the work bench next to me! then I left. that was a week ago, not a word from him since, just the way I like commie liberal basturds quiet and scared! :haha: