Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Punk KIDS SMASHED out my Mirror

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 81jimmyslt, Nov 2, 2004.

1. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

So last night I'm sitting here with my wife going over election stuff and bam......Car alarm goes off, but wait thats mine, throw on some shoes running outside. Turn off my alarm and there is witnesses outside saying some little dark Nissan just smash out my window /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. Find out it's just my driver mirror and only the glass broke but that because its durable (CHEVY).

Anyway I decided to go looking for some punk kids driving around and guess what.........

I found em, stupid little primer black nissan with gay white racing stripes and three little punk high schoolers. When they saw me in my truck they looked horrified I knew that was them and flipped a bitch and followed them through the alley and watched them trying to pass a little car, blowing stop signs, so I turned down the other street and cut him of at the stop sign.......I was going to jump out and bash there heads but they weasled around me and took off.

Anyway I went home at least knowing who did it. I realize now that It had to be them because just because I turned around these kids took off in panic mode it was crazy, I saw it in there faces TWICE /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Any suggestions /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

www.shomer-tec.com has some handy revenge products. Look under potions, I think it is... /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Find there car and put a tire on there roof. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i like the steal the valve cores trick, good stuff

"why does the air keep coming out of my tires /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif"

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I would find out where they live--wait a week or so--and put your 39"TSL's on its roof!.Or do what one guy I know did who had a similar vandalism problem--save up about a gallon of urine and pour it down the cowl near the winsheild wipers--they wont be cruising in THAT car anymore! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Take a deep breathe... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That sucks man, sorry to hear this.. but it could have been much worse.. I'd be glad they didn't slash tires or key the paint job.. etc..
    Good thing you had an alarm on your truck eh? probably would have been much worse if you didn't come out running, and the alarm didn't go off.

You know karma will get back around to them, but in the meantime, i like the gallon of urine idea, and maybe a dump on their hood would be nice. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Seems like you were close enough to them that you could have seen their license plate number. I'm sure the cops would love to have them pay for all the vandelism reports they got the next day.

8. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

Don't mess with them. They are dumb kids taking revenge on them will cause them to come back and do something else. Don't you remember being a dumb kid?

Call the police if you really want to do something about it. Revenge on them in illegal ways will come back to haunt you.

-Chris

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif LOL. I agree. I was mostly kidding about pranks to get even. It doesn't solve anything,

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

dont feel bad, the same thing happened to me on my birthday on halloween , they just broke the mirror /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif kids /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I think you gave them enough of a scare already. Fix it and forget about it.

12. bandit1

bandit1 Registered Member

Well that sucks, but i have a similar story. i was in south texas the lil town of stockdale, checking my trot lines. we meet this guy on the river who keeps calling me, my brother, and a couple of my friends rednecks. so we started talkin some crap to 'em. so when we got back to my blazer, the driver side window is hammered with a can, and they keyed JESUS into my driver side door. if i ever find that guy ITS ON!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif it cost me 600 bucks to fix.

13. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I got egged, by the way formula 409 works great cleaning them up! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think you gave them enough of a scare already. Fix it and forget about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya that about sums it up, but /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I have a feeling I am going to see this kid and truck again revenge sounds so sweet but usually end up in more drama like I have previously learned.

Oh ya and GOOOOOOOOOO VOTE you still have three hours. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Lucky it was just a mirror. Arround here, punk ass little kids like to drive arround looking for cars parked along the street, and they throw pumpkins and bricks through the windows. I have had my truck keyed, and most recently my sister(while at a friends house) had somebody chuck a landscaping brick through her rear window and windsheild. I spent that whole weekend putting in new glass and repairing the car. If i ever find those SOB's im gonna whoop the tar out of them /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif