Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pure Conciousness

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Anyone? Let's play!

Ok.... I'm going to envision a book in my head. I will start with one word, and quickly fill it in as I go, too fast for string together anything proper

I don't know if anyone else can do this, or at least do it the same way as I do.

Ok

Star slick back froth of a gorilla treat yan and jam valentine, for who could know that rent was due in the apartment with the brick that was removed to get to the land of the darkness. A small clay man moved exceptionally fast to leaven his bread in a small oven made out off a tinderbox. The sin came in and killed his toaster oven home but he docks were clear and the man stood in a coat and looked and there were spaceships but they faded. The wood was embalmed for many years but what could the high priest of the egg tower do in a situation like the one he said can’t come back from the egg carton but ho know s what evil lurks in a grilled cheese.

(I'm typing with my eyes closed if this looks weird)

A guitar sounded low in a back alley, a cat stood and grew and flew on into the night sky but got shot down by god in his umbrella stand fish pachyderm tape deck table let super mario brothers rpg land. I wonder wonder wonder sky and the Mohawk warriors came to the tents of the steeple chaser Indians. What whitewash church with the dead man chandelier. Inside his eyes there is a peach family. Outside there is a moonraker water bottle wang chung fruit mix can’t sell a truck with a squeegee.

(I type pretty well!)

Ok lets go I can see the tire go round and the smoke come but what ever happened to Canmore in his wet pecked dreams of flashing boobies. Where is the sun, where are all the vampires now, dark graveyards and mold dirt and kool aid stands with a bike wash hobo who wants to snap neck a drunken watershed winnebago what happened to my bagel I cant see the sun anymore. Think about what your life is worth, I think...... what? Piano, dark bar, girl in a backless dress can't seem to find a pickle fork wannamaker jones mohawk football field.

Uhhhh I could go on but I'll stop here for now.

(First time I ever got the “too many nouns” error in spell checker

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

So does this relate to the plot of said book...?

I'm a little unsure of the objective, RJ.

3. Resurrection_Joe

Noooooooooo

Just start out with a word, imagine it on a page. Got it? Imagine that page being a book.

Here -

Stick

Now what comes after stick? In your head imagine what comes after stick really fast. Rediculously fast free asoociation.

Stick water roger freelnace marlin spike lingefelter ring ban on chicken soup memory of face cream and a window view of a beta tape

Just imagine what word comes after the last very fast!

Just for you I'mma work on getting something long enough to post done in U7A

4. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I used to be able to do this, but I haven't in a very long time.

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

The well in the middle of the field was surrounded by towering elms, blowing in the wind like a fancy pinata at christmas time. Children gathered and sang and danced and dreaimed of fish from a frozen reservoir, hooks and tomatoes. When the tradesmen leave there will be time for a beer or perhaps another sort of beverage that I will enjoy. Transpacific travels will make me yearn for journeyts where the vacuum and toilet are secret ingredients of a familyt recipe. Were it not for the constable of dragons then I could read a book and relish in the mustard of triangles........

I had to go back afterwards and edit my spelling mistakes, but that's my contribution.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Knew you had it in ya!

Belief, the most powerful thing in the world