Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Puting words in my mouth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jan 17, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

There is almost nothing I hate more than people puting words in my mouth. I can't stand when someone tells ME what I mean! And you know what, I think its one of the biggest slaps in the face that can be dealt out and its totally disrespectful. Am I off in this? Don't you get angry when someone does it? Don't they always do it when they won't possibly listen to reason? Am I ****ed because at 19 I don't think I'm dirt and deserve as much respect as the next guy????

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you ment to say it pisses you off:eek: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

shaking angry or pisses me off samething... I have to pee...

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

...Am assuming has something to do with yer girl's dad? And I remember being 19 (only 6 years ago ;)) yeah.... gf was pregnant with my daughter brianna. That was one hella rollercoaster relationship. Lots of games and I haven't seen my daughter in 4 1/2 years. Her 5th birthday is on the 3rd... And I remember trying to be respectful and all to her mom and stuff. Wow, I guess we do have it rough due to age sometimes eh? But you must learn something useful from it all or it is all for nothing.