Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

puyallup swap meet/donimator

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by misfit, Mar 11, 2002.

1. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

thanks for buying so much of my stuff! if i had seen the posts about yall meeting up at the swap meet i wouldve been looking for you guys. me and my crew are looking forward to seeing more people up at little naches, especially fullsizes. hope you guys found great deals on cool parts.

2. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

It was great meeting you. We bought 5 of your brakets. One for me, Jon, Owen, Brent, and Dorians Dad. Those things look great. I will defently have them on before Memorial Day. We are trying to get the new club to come up. If we do, there should be at least 20 fulsizes or more. That would be awesome. Would you be interested in camping with the club. I am going to get a large camp site for the group. Let me know. I plan on going up the weekend before, to find a big enough spot then I am going up on Wendsday to hold the spot for the weekend. You might know of some camping sites that are big enough for all of us. Maybe you can give me a hand finding a spot.

3. 90BlazerK5

90BlazerK5 Registered Member

Great meeting you Misfit! Can't wait to tear into this 14ff I bought, and get those disc brakes on it! See you up at Little Naches!

4. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

let me know when you want to look for a spot, ill go up with you.

5. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Sorry I didn't meet you Misfit, was looking for you but got split up from the rest of the guys. 'Course when I left the fair, I didn't get a hand stamp, so couldn't come get them myself once I heard where you were.

I ended up with cool stuff, but it didn't weigh 500 pounds like everyone else lol. $10 12" flywheel wasn't a bad deal. Maybe next time, I try to go to as many 'meets there as I can! I know my dad appreciates the brackets. Thanks!

6. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

BTW, come up with some reasonably priced El Dorado calipers, and I guarantee at the next meet you'll sell those to my dad too lol!