Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Qforms

Discussion in 'Audio' started by DBLAZER, Jul 8, 2000.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I changed my mind. I have decided not to use my Qform kick panels. I am going to use the kicks that i already built. So am going to sell my qforms. They are red. I reinforced them with fiberglass matt and resin so they are much stronger then normal. I did not intend to keep them red, i had planned to have them coated with polyurathane (rhino type stuff) Any way i want $145 bucks for them, That is my cost , it doesnt include the the cost of fiberglass and the labor involved. I would sell them through my shop for about $225 bucks, coated. Any way if any one is interested let me know, They have not been cut yet by the way, for the speakers. let me know

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII ordered 5-15-00. 38" sx's -

2. Eric78K5

Eric78K5 1/2 ton status

DBlazer,
    Do you have any pics of what these look like installed? I've been thinking of buying these for my 78, but would like to see some installed. Also, what size speakers do these hold? I have a set of 6 1/2 Alpines model 6066HD that I'd like to use.

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

they fit most 6 1/2 speakers. I just took them out of my truck tonight because i am getting the liner done on thursday and i am getting the tub ready. I will try to send you a pic soon

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII ordered 5-15-00. 38" sx's -

4. jlh88k5

jlh88k5 Newbie

I've been thinking of getting some q-forms but i would like to know what you have to do to the vents equipment on the passenger side kick panel and will that still work after the q-forms have been installed? and if possible i would like to see pics. of them installed

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I will see if i can find some pics

[​IMG]

6. 78k5

78k5 1/2 ton status

Do you know if they would fit a 1978?

7. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

It would take a little modification, but yes they would fit.

[​IMG]