Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quake 4

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Oct 18, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Feels like a Doom 3 Expansion pack so far... I just completed the first level though so who knows. They actually have flashlights mounted on guns now...

What I really don't like, my CPU is JUST above the minimum requirements... It is an AMD Athlon 64 2200+(2GHz). Minimum is a 2000+, though it doesn't say if that is 64 or standard Athlon.

I am playing at 800x600 on lowest quality setting. It looks good, but I can tell there is so much more potential in it. Damn overclocked GeForce 6600GT isn't enough for her.

First thing when I get a job after school, brand new computer, no more AGP, no more JUST 2GHz, and no more 128MB Video Card ram.

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I have been out of computers so long I forget what I have.... I have a 3000+ not a 2200+..... dumbass....

3. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

Quake 4?
    Damn I need to get into the gaming world again. I played all of the first 3 religouisly in High school & college. I may have to find the time to give this a shot.

Mike