Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quality not Quanity

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by CK5, Feb 20, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Don't be to worried what your title is or how many posts you have, it is the quality of the post not the quanity. Besides you don't want to search through a bunch of "I am almost a newbie posts" when you want to find something. [​IMG]

Steve

2. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Steve

You must have read my mind! I was going to email you about this. No offense to anyone on the board but that's what it looks like is happening. If you could track my activity on the board, you'd see that I read just about every post on the board. If I don't know the answer or can't help, I leave it alone and watch for someone in the know to post the answer (so I can learn for next time)rather than just try to get my name on the board. One of you mentioned in the last post that Off-Road.com is getting junked up and I agree but let's not junk up Colorado K5 with ..."how ya doin.." posts just so we can get titles.

And no, before some smart-ass hits the reply button, this was not to get myself another post. I just think we should use, not abuse Colorado K5. Next thing Steve will be broke trying to provide server space!!

Brian
    89KBlazer
    Still just a newbie and not much worried about it!!

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Actually I was starting to feel the new forum a little boring. I didn't realize it was because of that. I guess the 'stranger', 'newbie', 'journyman', etc thing has created some sort of subconscious competition we are all part of. I apologize for myself because I did post a few times just to reach the 'newbie' status. I'll try to post only useful information from now on.[​IMG]

I invite everyone who posted garbage to delete their own bad messages. That way we won't turn Steve into a Forum Cop.
    <font color=red>////////
    BLAZER79</font color=red>