Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quality parts cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by doonjumper, Apr 2, 2001.

1. doonjumper

doonjumper 1/2 ton status

I just ordered an arb,detroit locker and every single bushing, washer, nut, bolt, bearing, race,everthing for $2225.00 from Drivetrain Wharehouse. I got Free shipping, no sales tax and lifetime parts on all major components. I bought everthing except for the axle shafts yokes, and housings. They don't have an e-mail address but they are the sister store to 4 wheel parts. I don't know if I can give out their # if you want it either email me or look in the back of some mags. 4-wheel parts wanted $2595.00 and they said this was a great deal at that.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care if you plastered their phone number all over the place. It's not like they want to be a secret only a few folks know about. Otherwise they wouldn't have full page ads in the 4x4 mags... besides it's free advertising for them to make money which is what they want if you talk about them in a good light. They are good folks. My friend, even though he owns a Jeep got hooked up by them in a good deal. I was impressed. Like you he saved bucks compared to 4WP. Their number, Drivetrain Warehouse is 1-800-432-7656 for those of you who don't a mag to look it up...but I bet most of you do! [​IMG]

"I love the sound rice burners make when ya run over them"
    Suck fumes Ford Boy!!

3. doonjumper

I wasn't sure if this site allowed people giv'n out #'s. contact Tom @ x 5730 he will take the time to talk and will not rush you. I talked to him and asked lots of question for about 45 min.

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I see posts all the time with phone numbers #'s. I think the rule about it is though...it's wrong to post the number if it has in front of it "For a good time call....." [​IMG]

"I love the sound rice burners make when ya run over them"
    Suck fumes Ford Boy!!

5. doonjumper

Yeah I could see how that could get people into trouble[​IMG]