Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

quesse what happened after my prom......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FatBoyBlazer, May 4, 2002.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

it was a good nite till i got home and realized that my truck was sitting unsualy low.....hey look all four of my brand new 36's are flat.....i've got a good clue that the girl that i brought to the prom, her gay ass boyfriend wanted to be cool and cut all my tires.......an then the dumb [censored] drives up my street around 2:30am...so i hop in my dads 2001 silverado and freekin gun it....they 4cylnder heep is no where to b found..............uhoh.......her boy friend is prolly 5'4" 150 pounds..........I'm 6' 220 pounds some bodys getting they're ass beat and it ain't gonna be me......i just hope that my insurance covers tires i cant aford another 1000 bucks for tires...........but when they get on the truck there is going to be a tug of war between me and his frame on his camaro...lets see who will win....i'm just ranting...you'de prolly be pissed too....to top it off what would win my brush gaurd steel bumper or and a stock height jeep ................and when i get pissed off like when some one messes with my truck i don't know whether or not to beat the living [censored] out of the person or cry......i'll stick with the beat the [censored] out of part

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

If you can find witnesses to him doing it perhaps you could take him to small claims court. Then he'd have to pay to replace the tires. I know it probably doesn't sound as fun as making him suffer physically, but this way he has to pay for the damage he caused. Although, maybe that kid needs his face re-arranged in order to straighten him out.
    Whatever you decide to do, I hope it works out.
    -Aaron

3. FatBoyBlazer

thats the other problem...the kid is a loser....his parents kicked hime out and hes got no money...so 'm not going to get any money out of it....so i think that i will rearanege the spark plug wires on his car, take his plates, his vavles to his tires, door locks(its amazing what a screw driver can do) drain all of his oil, drain the diff, take his drive shaft.........shuff that will cost him money

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

You should make a police report right away if you havnt already. Small claims court will want that. The police might even question him wich will put a little scare into him. THen take him to court. He will end up having to pay for your tires, and court costs.

5. FatBoyBlazer

that was the first thing that i did was made a police report, then i'm going to make up some [censored] and tell the kid that did it, and that i was happy because my insurace is going to pay for it along with my enw paint job

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Dude, dont mess with his car. If you do, you're committing a crime yourself! Don't be that stupid. Revenge is not a valid reason for criminal activity, no matter how much you would want it to be. I bet your mom and dad would be real happy with you sitting in jail for vandalism. File the police report and take him to small claims court. Use your head man.

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Wasn't their a line from a movie."You just shouldn't mess with another mans car" or something. I think Pulp Fiction. Vandilism is for wimps, Confront him face to face. See how big a man he is then!

8. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

if it was sitting on your property when this happens and your insurance company wont do anything you can make a claim against your home insurance.. they usually cover vandalizium (sp?)...

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Catch him, intimadate him till he confesses, make him sign over the title of his car, sell it for new tires. Back in the day we didn't go for the punk crap drive by's, we'd kick thier door in, and beat them down. Sorry about the rant, just venting, my friends little brother was killed in a drive by last week.

10. FatBoyBlazer

sorry to hear about that