Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question about 69 Mirrors...Sticky up above leaves me confused..

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jakeslim, Jul 6, 2004.

1. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

In sticky post "Quiz" up above, it is mentioned that 69 blazers came with round mirrors, but on the brochure, there is a blazer with rectangular mirrors. Whats the scoop? Was this for a tow package perhaps?

EDIT/UPDATE: I figured it out....the CST came with square mirrors. The base cam with small round ones. That may clear up some of the post in the sticky.

[​IMG]

paul

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Post hi jack........i know nothing of these older blazers but want to buy one.How many 69s did they make anyway??????? A regular ,and a cst??? how many models do they have???? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

hostage situation over /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif hey, i gave ya the scoop in the pm /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

oh cool,thanks.....BTW im selling my 85 and getting a 69 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    oh cool,thanks.....BTW im selling my 85 and getting a 69 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif