Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

question about poly kit, spacers and washers but no bolts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Nov 19, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I just got my poly body bushings from 4wheel parts all the bushings are there, washers, spacers but there are no bolts /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Do you only get bolts with a body lift?

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

i didnt get bolts w/ my poly bushings. But it did get bolts w/ body lift.

3. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Didn't get bolts with my energy suspension kit either.

If you got an energy suspension kit, ignore the part about using nuts on the back of the rear bumper braces. You'll never get your bumper brackets off without dropping the tanks if you follow their instructions. Modify the stock bracket.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Didn't get bolts with my energy suspension kit either.

If you got an energy suspension kit, ignore the part about using nuts on the back of the rear bumper braces. You'll never get your bumper brackets off without dropping the tanks if you follow their instructions. Modify the stock bracket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the axle there is nothing under my truck right now, as a matter a fact there is nothing except the fiberglass top above the axle either /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

You get new bolts with a body lift because you can't install the body lift with the original bolts. They're too short. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You can reuse the standard bolts with the poly bushing kit. (But I'm betting that yours are VERY rusty). /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif You'll probably need to buy new bolts. Galvanized ones would be best there in the salt belt. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif