Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question about some wheels I have

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dasanii19, Nov 11, 2006.

1. dasanii19

dasanii19 1/2 ton status

I know nothing about wheels and was hoping someone can help me figure out some details about some rims im going sell locally. I got these from a friend locally but went with something else. I measured them and at 16 1/2 tall X 11" wide isodes that sound like the specs? the center caps read "Devino" on them but am not sure if that is the brand or not? How much should I ask for them locally? I just would like to kinda sound like I know what im talking about when I list them up for sale here :confused: By the way, one wheels have a very tiny "ding" on the lip but it's not band by any means and can barely see it when the tires are on.

Thanks for the input in advance

Here is one, they are a little dirty but im sure they will clean up like new. Anything you can tell me will really help

[​IMG]

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

The size you said doesn't sound correct. Look on the back side of the wheel and usually it will say what size they are. If not then you need to measure the width between the lip of the wheel where tire tire touches the wheel when mounted. There are several companies that make that style of wheel but those look most like the eagle 589's.

3. blazin_blazer

blazin_blazer 1/2 ton status

prolly a 16x10. if he measured all the way to the edges! yep, thats a eagle 589 knock off! american racing calls the same rim a baja, mickey thompson calls them classic II's and chevy even made a stock wheel that looks like those, except i think the holes are a little smaller on the gm rim, but could be any of them with different center caps in them?