Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question about the e-mail I got from CK5 - "subject: information request"

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by heavy4x4, Mar 11, 2003.

1. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Question about the e-mail I got from CK5 - \"subject: information request\"

Steve (or anyone who can answer this), I've gotten this e-mail three times in the last 2 or 3 weeks - here's the content:

[ QUOTE ]
    Thank you for contacting ColoradoK5.com, this is an auto generated message
    letting you know that your email has been received.

Do to the high volume of email generated I am no longer able to respond to every
    request. If you have general technical questions regarding GM Vehicles, please
    make a post on the message forums at
    http://www.coloradok5.com/forums/wwwthreads.php The Colorado K5 Message forums
    are viewed by thousands of knowledgeable enthusiasts every day and offer a wide
    variety of expertise to help you with your questions.

Thank You
    Steve Fox
    ColoradoK5.com

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why did I get this...I haven't PM'd Steve in a while, so I don't think that's what it is. I'm clueless. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Question about the e-mail I got from CK5 - \"subject: information request\"

did you click the button to notify a moderator?

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Ooooh, yes, I did do that. Didn't cross my mind. Thanks. (Kind of a weird message to receive after doing that though, don't you think?)

4. mudhog

its an automated email from steve just so you know the email was delivered to him

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Okay - sounds good, your help is much appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    My curious mind gets me wondering about these things and why I get them - just not clever enough to put one and one together. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. mudhog

no problem glad i could help /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Guess I'll get one too.I hit the notify button for bluebe trying to sell bed in 88 forum. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif