Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question about used greaseable shackles

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by jjlaughner, Jul 5, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I bought some used greaseable bushings on ebay a while back. Found out they are 1.5". Which dont fit my 87 springs (go figure). BUT, if I was to order a 3" TC EZ-ride kit can you get the 1.5" spring eyes?

Thanks
    Jeremiah
    (I will likely pickup a zerorate for the front incase it sits lower for some reason). I am relocating shocks so I wont need those in the kit. I'm hoping to pickup this D44/14bolt (for the ubolt sizes).
    [​IMG]

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

they will pretty much fit any after market spring.

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Are you asking about the rear or the front? The rear bushings fit most stock GM springs and almost all aftermarket springs, especially in the shorter lifts.
    It looks like you have a 1.5" front main eye kit which will fit most aftermarket front springs, just not the springs from superlift or skyjacker. Those two require a different kit.
    If you're looking at getting TCI 3" springs all around, you're set up just right.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you asking about the rear or the front? The rear bushings fit most stock GM springs and almost all aftermarket springs, especially in the shorter lifts.
    It looks like you have a 1.5" front main eye kit which will fit most aftermarket front springs, just not the springs from superlift or skyjacker. Those two require a different kit.
    If you're looking at getting TCI 3" springs all around, you're set up just right.

[/ QUOTE ]

da/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifn just sold them and bought a Dana44 today /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Edit/update
    Just bought a BDS lift (front and rear springs) with all the greaseable bushings, disconnects, and zero rates (he even sent me the receipt!)
    link
    I'm hoping to get them on ASAP for the Indy 4wheel parts Jamboree but I use a couple stickers! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif