Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question bout my 44

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by oatsk5, Feb 11, 2007.

1. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So i have a 75 3/4 4x and i sored a 205 for it mind its currently fulltime anyway i pulled tire off to look at the hubs and what not and forund what i belive to be a hud that needs the hd hubs not the smaller like i have on my k5 so my question is do i need to find the hd style big hub for this application or do i need to find a kit of some kind i searched but didnt find the info need ed thanx in advance

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

If your front axle already has some form of locking hub on it then there is no need to change them. The larger hubs are external hubs and the smaller ones are internal hubs. You will need the 205 adapter to go along with the 205 and i'm assuming you have an auto tranny. Also you need to make sure the 205 you have is the correct input spline as there are 3 different ones, 10, 27, 32 spline.

3. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ok no there is no form of locking hub its a different type of flange then ive seen il try and get pics