Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question for BozoWise

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Z3PR, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've got a JVC KD-LX50. It's got aux inputs. Could it be used for a satalite radio set up ??? Do you deal in satalite radio ??? Any recomendations ???

2. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

You could use the Sony unit that is removable and run it through your aux on the head unit. This unit has a home adapter available for it as well.

3. rebel222

rebel222 Registered Member

I install at Circuit City. There is also a new unit that was just released by Delphi that has an line out. It is just like the sony mentioned above but, it is cheaper. I like the way the Delphi looks too. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys I've been in Wyo on vacation.
    Yes you can run the audio off of any rca level output device. I would suggest a Sirius Sat unit such as the clarion SIRFM. I've got them instock and you would trash the FM modulator and just plug the RCA's directly into the aux inputs. You would still need the additional display for the controls. I also have XM units but I HIGHLY recomend the sirius over the XM. Plus I have 105 worth of rebates on the Sirius right now. So I could send you a unit for around 200.00 w/ antenna