Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question for MJF?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Jan 27, 2003.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

What kind of beer do you drink?
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dude. I saw MJF's post he had some measuring tools to give away...
    All i said is i need a 0-1" mic I was gonna buy in the next week or two.
    My dad tells me that Mike came by today and shows me what he left. Several measuring tools. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks Mike! Ya didn't need that stuff anymore!?
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    It will sure be put to good use! Thanks man! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

So this means you're gonna help Mike change his body mounts now? I would have swung by yesterday if I'd had your address.

3. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I don't drink anymore. I had to give it up in my old age /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I could definitely use some tips & hints for first gens though. I'm sure by now you've encountered about everything that can go wrong with these things.

I manage our calibration inventory at work. When I took over the job, there was a cabinet of excess inventory. Most of the things in there were calipers & micrometers. I gave them out to the employees to use, but there were so many we decided to either sell them, throw them away, or give them away so I took some to give to you guys at Frank Raines. Unfortunately for the other guys, you are the only one who got all that you got. You can thank Dogman for that.

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I don't drink anymore. I had to give it up in my old age

[/ QUOTE ]
    Old age?!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Along with all that kharma, you must have kept your youth too! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I may only be 31 but i feel like a 60 year old. I haven't been to the gym since I broke my leg last April &amp; I'm really feeling it. Just throwing those axles around &amp; moving some couches &amp; a big dog house over the weekend has got me "feeling the burn" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

As far as drinking, I laid off for a while &amp; now everytime I drink even three beers, I get the worst hangover. I just decided it's not worth it anymore. Three beers, A huge headache, &amp; dry heaves the next morning, nah I can live without that.

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ahhh. My original idea was to bring ya some brew at frank raines... You'll be there right!?
    Well since ya don't drink beer what soda's you like man?

I didn't realize until today at work how nice those mic's and calipers are. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Last friday my boss told me to pick up some calipers and a 0-1" mic b/c i'm going to be doing a lot more cnc operating and machining... measuring all the parts...
    Today, monday, when i showed him the tools he's all impressed "i already went out and got the tools"... he was shocked that it was the same tools if not better than what they're using at the machine shop. Like i spent a lot of money.
    Thank you very much Mike. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Let me know when you need some help working on the '70s. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've done just about everything to my blazer so i should be able to help ya out with whatever you're doing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

He'll teach you to catch it on fire too.....

8. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

hehe. fire, fire.

I think I can manage that on my own.

9. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    He'll teach you to catch it on fire too.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Ryan keep your gosh damm fires to yourself I caught a little bit of ryan last night with my own wire fire....:flipoff