Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question for Steve?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by DesertDueler, Sep 2, 2001.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I love you web site, but just have one question. I was wondering why I am still a pavment pounder? I have over 270 posts. Also why isnt pavement spelled correctly?

86 Jimmy 4"lift 35"MTRs Other cars 69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The titles are suppose to change automaticly but much like life things don't always work the way they are suppose to. I have pavement pounder spelled right, but for some reason about 50 percent of the titles come out wrong, take a look at the user list and you will see. As much time as this site takes and being that one title being misspelled is the last thing I would look into, don't count on it ever being fixed, sorry just being honest. One of the bennys of membership is a new title anyway so no real need to correct the pavement pounder spelling any time soon.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

3. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

No problem, I was just wondering.

86 Jimmy 4"lift 35"MTRs Other cars 69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, it gets frustraiting when these pesky little things do not work properly.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers