Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

question for the females......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silver84k5, May 7, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

What the hell goes on in some of your brains... MY god.... Screw stem cell research. screw forensic science... Screw all that high tech BS... our scientists need to direct their attention to the female brain.......... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifit would take someone smarter than what's doing all the research now.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I bet they are all aliens trying to take over our lives /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I bet they are all aliens trying to take over our lives

[/ QUOTE ]
    That already happened. Long, long ago. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I bet they are all aliens trying to take over our lives

[/ QUOTE ]
    That already happened. Long, long ago. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

She's programmed me against commenting properly on this.

7. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Can't
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Can't
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I've learned to stop trying to figure them out. Just pretend your living in a foreign culture/country and go with the flow, don't ask questions, and spend lots of money for no reason...follow these rules and you will be rewarded with ample poontang my son.... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

aaahhh, thank you master. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif grasshopper /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...spend lots of money for no reason...follow these rules and you will be rewarded with ample poontang my son.... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA, poontang schmoontang!!! Ill stick with my blow-up-Betty, /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif keep the $$$$, /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif and get my freeking truck done sometime in the next century. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

ALl the while searching for that perfect girl: Loves to fetch wrenches, thinks drinking beer is romantic, and never pokes fun at my small rod ends. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

AH HAHA!!

12. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    while searching for that perfect girl

[/ QUOTE ]

HA!

13. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ... and never pokes fun at my small rod ends.

[/ QUOTE ]
    WAY too much information dude !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

Hey, Im talkin about my truck man, i dont know what your thinking. Pervert. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif ; /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

A female perspective.......

I think most women (not all) are f***d up in the head. All they want to do is play head games, when she wants something she is all over you being nice and treating you good but my god look out if you treat yourself you are in the doghouse forever. If you pay too much attention to her then she is suspicious of you wanting something when all your thinking is oh boy she is tooooo purdy for me.

I think more women should get on the same wavelength of thinking as most men, their thinking revolves sex, beer, something automotive, beer must have beer, sex, food, more beer, etc. Men are straight forward and honest with their feelings and will commonly blurt out what is on their mind, I like that keeps them honest.

I hate how women play games and then wonder whats wrong with me why doesn't he like/love me...those are giving the rest of us decent women a bad name and ruining the good guys for the decent girls. My husband keeps telling me I am wired like a guy with girl equipment and please don't change /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I hate how women play games and then wonder whats wrong with me why doesn't he like/love me...

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN to that! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ... and never pokes fun at my small rod ends.

[/ QUOTE ]
    WAY too much information dude !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A female perspective.......

[/ QUOTE ]

And here I was all ready for a post telling Josh to get scr*wed and you take all the fun out of it! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    My husband keeps telling me I am wired like a guy with girl equipment and please don't change

[/ QUOTE ]

Just in case my wife wises up and leaves me....you got a sister /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

easy there big boy! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

20. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And here I was all ready for a post telling Josh to get scr*wed and you take all the fun out of it! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Just in case my wife wises up and leaves me....you got a sister /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

nope no sister...one of a kind here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif