Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question for the guys.....(about women)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84CUCV, Sep 17, 2003.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I will be 25 soon. Just wondering, Does the crap with women get any better with age?? Or are all of them nuts anyway? Form what happen to me I would say YES. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif Mike

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Dude, you're 25 and it's still not better? I'm gonna put a bullet in my head before then if it doesn't improve!

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I've learned just to care less /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Learn to deal with it.. She is always right and you do what you want behind her back... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just wondering, Does the crap with women get any better with age??

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Damn, my stomach hurts....Thats a good one /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Remember, Lifes a bitch, than you marry one /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

99.99999% of them are nuttier than squirrel $h!t, but there are some good ones out there. The good ones will nag you too. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

When I worked at tha hotel I worked at, one of the desk clerks was going out with a girl from the gift shop... Then she broke up with him because she was a lesbian and realized that dating a guy wasn't gonna change that or something /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    When I worked at tha hotel I worked at, one of the desk clerks was going out with a girl from the gift shop... Then she broke up with him because she was a lesbian and realized that dating a guy wasn't gonna change that or something /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DUDE, what in the F%$# are you talkin about???
    [ QUOTE ]
    When I worked at tha hotel I worked at

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Umm... I'm telling a story that's somewhat relevant to the post in the sense that it is about a guy and a girl...

and I used to work at a hotel... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

So which hotel did you work at? Ohhh, the one that you worked at, OK. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Actually it was "Tha hotel I worked at Inn.." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Umm... I'm telling a story that's somewhat relevant to the post in the sense that it is about a guy and a girl...

and I used to work at a hotel... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Could it be the infamous "Singing Spring's" Hotel? And that is why all this woman trouble started? Hmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Heres where Carl works now.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. stuper

stuper Registered Member

heres a hint, take the "i don't give a poo pill". whenever they do something u don't like, take the pill and ur fine. women are always right and even if u have 175,0000,000000000 ways to prove it right ur still wrong. been with the same one for over 5 years so i think i got the "who cares" attitude down pat.

theo/stuper

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I use the "WHATEVER" response.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThe wife just loves that one..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Sometimes in a relationship, it is best to remember this saying...."In marriage, a man can either be right or happy"

The only reason this statment is funny is because it is true. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I concur with these guys, they're all nuts and you can't be right.

18. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

YOU GUYS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I guess I'm one of the few happily married men here. We're coming up on 10 years and I'm proud to say that our relationship has steadily improved since we got married, even with the stress of having two little ones running rampant through the house.

The best advice I can tell you is to stop going after cum-guzzling hos and try to meet a "nice" girl. And do your best to NOT be stubborn and uncommunicative- if you're grumpy I can guarantee that she'll be grumpier.

19. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm one of the few happily married men here. We're coming up on 10 years and I'm proud to say that our relationship has steadily improved since we got married, even with the stress of having two little ones running rampant through the house.

The best advice I can tell you is to stop going after cum-guzzling hos and try to meet a "nice" girl. And do your best to NOT be stubborn and uncommunicative- if you're grumpy I can guarantee that she'll be grumpier.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just that your whipped... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just that your whipped... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And she was standing behind him... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif