Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Question for those in Connecticut...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Ben Malinski, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Ben Malinski

Ben Malinski Guest

I ordered a brake master cylinder a few months back from a manufacture in Connecticut. I lost the receipt and don't remember the name of the company or the city. Can't be too many brake master cylinder companies in Connecticut! Or can there? This MC has a zerk like fitting/bleeder screw on the side of it in case someone has one from this same company.
    I'm needing the address, name, etc. of this company. Thanks!

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I'm going to guess you paid via credit card- you can call your credit card company, and get the information from them...I'm sure there is quite a few places in CT- pretty over populated area! One one 2 mile street there's about 10 pizza places

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Brandy

3. Ben Malinski

Ben Malinski Guest

Nope, a buddy of mine did it for me. He's deployed and unreachable until rotated back to stateside in September.

4. Stylzz

Stylzz Registered Member

I don't know of any off the top of my head but I'll ask around and if I find out anything I'll let you know.
    Joe