Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

question i was thinking about...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MEPR, Jul 12, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

how manny guys on this site have little minitrucks. Chevy luvs isuzu pups ect. Just kinda wondering becouse driving a lifted k-5 everywhere vcant be the most econimical thing.
    And for those not fortunate enought to have a little truck what do you use as a DD.

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

A BIGGER truck. '02 2500HD Duramax/Allison Crew Cab 4x4. I had a mini once uppon a time. I absolutely hated that thing. I was constantly short on cargo space and towing ability, always trying to borrow or rent a real truck to do what I wanted/needed to do. That's not a problem any more...

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hmm i daily an 87 turbo4runner, its usually really economical until i decide to do some light wheeling which means lots of throttle lol but i dont even drive my k10 right now...

4. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I got a lil' 2wd, '98 S10, 4 cyl with a 5 speeds. 28 MPG /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif No matter how hard ya' run it.
    It's awesome. Works perfectly for a daily commuter, plus I can haul stuff around if need be and looks alot cooler than a Honda.

S10 pics

5. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

i have a 88 s15 4x4 that i also wheel with.
    actually , i wheel the s15 more than the k5. i have it set up for the trails more than the blazer, but not for long. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif