Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

question np203 oiler part #

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by duckn69, Sep 28, 2005.

1. duckn69

duckn69 Registered Member

Does Anyone Know The Correct Part Number For The Oil Slinger On The Rear Shaft. I Purchased A Mile Marker Shaft And It Does Not Contain A Valid Part Number. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks

2. rusty73

rusty73 Newbie

The number I have for it is GM #11801

3. duckn69

not a good number

Rusty I Have Tried Gmpartsdirect.com And My Local Chevrolet And Gmc Dealership And They Have Advised That The Milemarkerv Number Gm11801 Is Not A Valid Part Number. If You Know Where I Can Buy One With This Part Number Please Let Me Know For I Can Get Me One Thanks Bobby

4. rusty73

rusty73 Newbie

5. duckn69

Thanks A Million

Rusty You Just Made My Day. They Have The Parts I Needed And I Just Finished Ordering Them Online. Again Thank Alot You Have Been A Great Help With This 73 Blazer I Bought. I Was Wanting To Do The Transfer Case First With The Locking Hubs And Then Restore The Body. Truck Has Some Rust But Nothing Major. Hope To Lift 4 Inches With New Spring In The Front And Rear A Go With Larger Tires, There Stock Wheels With 31x10.5 With 3.73 Posi . Hoping To Remove Body From Frame After Hunting Season. At Least Now I Can Relax A Get Ready To Replace The Rear Shaft ,. Thanks