Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

question on album...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Apr 19, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hey guys...whats up!!!
    IM SO EXCITRED...getting my second blazer tomorrow!! (with no engine or tranny though LOL)...but me and my dad are fixing up one..i have a 85..wiht a 305 and AT tranny..but thew body is crap...and we found this other one (84) wiht a pretty descent body..but the guy took the engine and tranny out..so no prob...were taking the engine and tranny form the 85!!..thats i nthe garage right now..we are getting it good enough ot pass inspection ot run it around to getthe engine up and going for a few motnhs befor we tear it apart!! i will have pics of all this asap..and thats what i wanted ot know about. in this sight..you knwo how you all have your pic albums..well do you have tpo be an actuall paying member to have one of those albums..or no..and if no..(cuase i am not an actuall memeber..i am juts registered to share psorts and al that stuff)...how do i make an album? if i cant i will put some up at webshots for you all to look at!! later all....happy trailin

bryan-later

2. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

you have to be a paying member, its only $25 and you will easily save that much in discounts.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ahh ok ic..
    yea i might do that..after iget a job and all thogh lol..)(im only 16)..but anwyas...well for now untill i do become a member i will get some pics of my rigs up on webshots or something....

later-Bryan