Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

questioning my addiction to.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Apr 24, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] This stuff....MMMmmmmmmm gawd I love this stuff and not for it's alcohol content( thats what whiskey's for ) but it's smooth flavor, I almost had one for breakfast yesterday, I tryed to convince myself it would be like a breakfast shake... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThe eight pack in the fridge is getting dangerousy low. I have to got get some more now, that is all thank you for your time... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Mmmmmmm.....Guiness. I fawkin LOVE that stuff. An added benefit; since all my friends are sissies and drink 'Bud' and 'Bud Light', they run far and fast when I offer one of those babies up. I get to keep it all to myself! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Well in 5 minutes you could consider it lunch...or brunch right now... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Ever tried Pete's Wicked Ale?

John

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Not a big fan of Petes but if I had to go for something other than Guinness, I'd have to go with Murphy's Irish stout..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i think im a sissy too cuz its way too thick for me.You have to drink that stuf with a fork and a knife

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I must be a sissy cause that's too thick for me. However, make it a black & tan & now yer talkin!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I feel the same way about Spaten Optimator. Mmm, good stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] Hmm, never had one ,I'll have to give em a whirl.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> They're good stuff, real high alcohol content though, so be careful. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I like the taste of Guiness, but I hate nitrogen beers, I like my beer to have bubbles. Let me know what you think of the Optimator, none of my freinds can handle it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I love nitro beers and as far as content,I once had a black and tan with guinness and an Irish beer that was 11.5% whew, tasted like carbonated whiskey.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I drink alot of PBR cause it is good and cheap...but I really like Alaskan Amber Ale, Black Butte Porter, Moose Drool, and Mack &amp; Jacks... but I don't buy if very often, to much $$

13. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I'd like to take a crack at that stuff; only problem is there is no way anyone in backwoods western Nebraska will have that. Tough enough to find Guiness. All the hillbillies drink Bud and Coors. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

14. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

my bro gets alot of the imported dark beer. He loves the stuff and from the little i have had i think the stuff is awsome. And yeah i meantion it to anybody i know and they just about gag at the thought of dark beer, sissies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. awagliar

awagliar Registered Member

Mmmm .. Guinness. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Anybody remember Caffrey's? Another import from Ireland; creamy like Guinness, but more of an amber ale instead of a thick stout. Got bought by Coors over a year ago 'cause it kicks the shite outta Killian's. Sad. I'd *kill* for a nitro-fed keg of Caffrey's right about now. Closest brew I can find is bottle-conditioned Brakspear Vintage Henley or a draught can of Ruddles County Irish Pub Ale.

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well finaly We agree on something Bud, Coors and (I'll add this one) Miller all suck. Imports and Micros kick ass.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well finaly We agree on something

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew there would come a time. We can't disagree on EVERYTHING. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Anchor Steam and Sierra Nevada beers kick ass too. PoohBair, can you say kidney stones?!?!?!?!?!?PBR is rotten. We used to drink that and stag and Black Label in collij. We learned to freeze them and just drink the alcohol and toss the slush down the drain. Good quick cheap buzz. I'm sure my economics prof woulda been proud /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

19. indiana88

indiana88 1/2 ton status

I guess I'm kind of a mutt. I like Miller Lite, Dos Equis, Moosehead, Amberbach, Guiness, New Castle Ale, and Killan's on seperate occasions. I like to try all kinds of different beverages, especially draft. It's kind of like redneck wine, there's a proper beer for every occasion.

20. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Beer ! It not just for breakfast anymore ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif