Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

questions about asking prices top/tailgate

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by jp0863, Oct 7, 2004.

1. jp0863

jp0863 1/2 ton status Premium Member

new to the whole k5 stuff. whats a fair asking price for a tailgate w/power window and a top with tinted sliding windows, missing one of the vent windows? i'm thinking about ditching the hardtop and swapping the tailgate for a truck gate, then getting a soft top later. i dont drive the blazer except to wheel it.

2. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    new to the whole k5 stuff. whats a fair asking price for a tailgate w/power window and a top with tinted sliding windows, missing one of the vent windows? i'm thinking about ditching the hardtop and swapping the tailgate for a truck gate, then getting a soft top later. i dont drive the blazer except to wheel it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair prices in Phoenix would be; $50-$100 for the sliders and $100 for the tailgate or $50 for all PW components in the gate.

The tops are just about worthless. I found it easiest to cut them in quarters to make dumpster tossing a simple task.