Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Questions about the different springs out there

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by VisionxOrb, Dec 7, 2002.

1. VisionxOrb

VisionxOrb 1/2 ton status

Hi. since ive been throwing all these long spring ideas around in me head and know some of the springs attributes that are out there. but what about the ones people havent mentioned. IE 97 up f150 springs or the superduty springs ( both front and rear..it has front leafs on the sfa doesnt it? ) and the new chevy springs and ranger rears and toyotas ect ect. what are the lenghts and widths on these if any knows... trying to see all the options/mods out there (and maybe spark some new ideas? ) before i go spring hunting. Thanks in advance for any info/insight /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Personal opinion, find something that works, and do it to. I can't afford to expariment, so I have to let everybody else. I just take the best ideas, and incorparate them into my K5 as I can. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif