Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

quick help! axle nut retainer part#

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by low 84, Mar 3, 2005.

1. low 84

low 84 Registered Member

the highschoolers at the parts store have no idea what i'm talking about when i describe the retainer ring that has prongs to fold over the axle nuts on a 14bFF. i need some new ones so does anyone have a part number that i can give to these guys so they can order me some. i need to order them tonight so i can get them tommorow, so if anyone has a quick answer that would be awsome

thanks!

2. short sub

short sub Registered Member

sup man, i used to work at the oreilly store on texas across from the walmart and i ended up going to sterling chevrolet to get mine for the 14ff they were cheap and they'll help you alot over there too. I'll run by the store here- i still work part time- and check for a number because they were not available at the time i needed em and letcha know.

lata ryan

3. low 84

low 84 Registered Member

cool. thanks man!

4. short sub

short sub Registered Member

hey man - sorry it took me a while but here goes- dorman part #618-049 and the line code is dor- go up to any oreilly and tell em that info and u should be set houston warehouse had some. and that is the spindle nut retainer for a 14ff. let me know how it goes- write me on aol or sumthing and keep in touch id like to find some more fullsizes to ride with man.

lata Ryan

5. low 84

low 84 Registered Member

awsome. thanks man!