Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quick question about membership????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by triger, Feb 22, 2003.

1. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">I have joined the ranks and was wondering what I get? Do you get a card showing your membership, or some kind of ID? I got a sticker that says I am a CK5 member, but was wondering if there was anything else. Something to put in the wallet would be cool...If not that's cool, I am mostly glad I can take advantage of the discounts and bragging rights...Thanks!

T </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif stock w/ 4 inch lift but only 31's /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

You used to get a membership card, but I dont think you get them anymore. It was a big hassle for Steve. Also they arent good for anything, you just need to have youre membership # for discounts.

3. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green"> Ok that's cool but I didn't get a membership # either? Is it myy user id #? Don't want to be unprepared for when I order stuff...They should explain it alittle better instead of just sending a sticker...I looked in the faq but no luck, any help is appreciated...Thanks

T </font>