Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quick Questions

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nstarry, Mar 18, 2007.

1. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks for the response in advance!!!
    Question ?I just found a budy with a wrecker 89 ish (throtle bodied chevy),front dana 60, turbo 400 ,t-case is a questoin as of yet. I can get the tranny t-case, 52 inch springs, and 60 all working good for 1000.00 pulled !!:laugh::p::eek: what do I need to convert the 60 to single wheel and will the speed sensor stuff all work on my 93 blazer 4x4 350 throtle body

2. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

Okay I am not an idiot trying to get sombody to tell me how to do it!!
    I was just trying to keep it short and sweet, I know that the knuckles need to be swapped, and that you can use the old spindles can you use the same axel shafts is there anything hidden ( :bow:I have never touched a dana 60 :bow:) ??? did they run 208 in the one tons, or 241s, or ?( I cant get out there to look hes going to pull everything and drop at my house ) will my newer vss sensor be the same as the old style ( or is it different at all )?? or should I tell him forget the t-case and look for another?

3. YZEATER

YZEATER 1/2 ton status

that truck should have 56" rear springs on it. might be a slip yoke np205 t-case. to convert the 60, all you need are the single wheel hubs and rotors. i have no idea about the speed sensors, altho those 2 trucks are different generations, so i would imagine they would be differerent.

4. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

he has a different set of 52'' s that are off a half ton he is throughing in .
    so the knuckles have nothing to do with it its just the hubs and rotors , that sweetins the deal alot thanks man:bow::D:D:D:D:D:D