Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quickest Way to Start a Fight in OK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Tell people that religion has no place in law enforcement........ /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I thought you were going to say... "Steal another mans sheep" /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Hmm, well I told one OK officer that his pepper spray would taste good on my steak after he sprayed me.
    He didn't think that or the fact that I tackled him, when he tried to bust my trucks window out, were funny.

It's a long story but needless to say we both over reacted to what was a simple, yet emotionally charged, issue.
    (no, there were no sheep involved)

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Hmm, well I told one OK officer that his pepper spray would taste good on my steak after he sprayed me.
    He didn't think that or the fact that I tackled him, when he tried to bust my trucks window out, were funny.

It's a long story but needless to say we both over reacted to what was a simple, yet emotionally charged, issue.
    (no, there were no sheep involved)

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you don't have to worry about that from my department. We have a big black device that runs on 8 AA batteries and it ain't no Black Mamba dildo either.

5. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We have a big black device that runs on 8 AA batteries and it ain't no Black Mamba dildo either.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Black <font color="white">Sheep</font> dildo either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Quickest way i know how to start a fight is to walk up to the biggest MO FO in the bar and punch him right between the eyes. Thats entertainment /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Buddy of mine took a martial arts class and the instructor told them that they were in the wrong place to learn how to just fight.
    [ QUOTE ]
    Quickest way i know how to start a fight is to walk up to the biggest MO FO in the bar and punch him right between the eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]
    That was his advice on how to become a bad ass bar fighter.

Always thought that was funny.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

Well, you don't have to worry about that from my department. We have a big black device that runs on 8 AA batteries and it ain't no Black Mamba dildo either.

[/ QUOTE ] I'd be really scared if it was. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Quickest way i know how to start a fight is to walk up to the biggest MO FO in the bar and punch him right between the eyes. Thats entertainment /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Words increase the chances and intensity of your ass beating. Racial induendos or just calling them a homo in ten different ways can get you started will help.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Mr. Bojangles.............

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Bubba ray kicks ass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Hey Bubba, where you workin at?

maybe next time I'm down buggin the [darn] outa my in-laws I could bug you too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

you and your eight sissy boy friends driving your lil pink police cars wearing lil tu tus for uniforms cant catch me... Ive just been to all your wives houses having fun with them and your daughters....Ive got their silky underwear right hear in my car... but you coppers cant have it back

yea bubba.. I think that might make me start the crown vic engine and take the taze out and put it on my lap

ps...response to the other post... If some knucklehead drove around following me and videotaping my actions he would
    1)get alot of tickets, county ordinance violations, laws off the books from the 1800s...that kind of stuff
    2) have alot of attention paid to him... initially...
    3)then Id just do my job and ignore him

They did this crap all the time in L.A...... we got used to it... when youre doing what youre supposed to be doing then the truth sets you free...
    e... means exempt...

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    They did this crap all the time in L.A...... we got used to it... when youre doing what youre supposed to be doing then the truth sets you free...
    e... means exempt...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif