Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Quincy Carter Poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Was he a better quarterback in "College Football" for Playstation?
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1042249823BRBoudreaux">

True or False
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />No
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />He sucks worse than a $2 crackwhore on Broadway, no matter what team

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So whats the deal with this guy? Is Jerry gonna invest another season in him or what?

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I don't know. Haven't heard anything. I don't think Quincy's future in Dallas is all that bright. Hutchinson proved himself this season. He did pretty good for having no line, he just can't get pounded constantly like he did. I don't see "Short Time" Parcells keeping Quincy around though.

It's gonna be interesting though. Dallas has a pretty good defense, QB, receivers and the only problems are at RB and offensive line. I think Hambrick is ready to take the starting job, and Emmitt needs to call it a career.

I think Dallas has an outside shot at the playoffs next season, should be a lock the year after that, maybe even Super Bowl; but after they hit the high notes, Parcells will bolt. I wasn't happy with his hiring cause he won't stay long. I really wanted a young coach that would stay around awhile and build another dynasty, but who's ever accused Jerry Jones of doing the right thing consistently?

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah when I saw that Jones hired Parcells I thought to myself "Thats wronger than two boys fawking".

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Oh well, at least he didn't hire Dennis Green.

6. johnny reb

johnny reb 1/2 ton status

Kordell Stewart will be playing for the Cowboys next season. You heard it here first.