Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

quite possibly the $hittiest day ever in HISTORY! RANT... BAD LANGUAGE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Jul 25, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Mar 13, 2002
    Damn.... Not only was it under 100 degrees today, but I had to work in an air conditioned house for a whole 2 hours while watching this cute little wife prance around the 6 million dollar house in her bikini. And if that aint fricken bad enough, tomorrow I have to get up early and go skydiving after which I will be forced to drink large quantities of beer. And it doesn't end there. Damn, Sunday I have to go up to the mountains and look at a cabin and go fishing... And the worst thing is I don't have a blood sucking girl friend and live in CA. You know where you can surf in the morning and go wheeling in the mountains in the afternoon? Life sux.... Damn... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
  2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jan 21, 2001
    Man, that's a hard life you are living. Do you need someone to step in and take care of some of that stuff for ya? Well except for the skydiving part of course but I can assist in that beerdrinking. We all know how hard that can be.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif