Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

R/C Cars for sale.....Tons of Stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Mar 25, 2002.

I have tons of R/C stuff for sale, I will give you a link to the pic because there is way to much to wrte down. I will sell everything in the pic for $400, or let me know if you want certain things. http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Stuff-For-Sale/aaa Later

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

What exactly do you have it might make it easier to sell if you list out all the parts....

2. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

What kind of charger is that? Will it work on NiMH batteries?
    Is that an associated pipe I see? How much, the T-maxx needs a new pipe.

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Got any FM radio equipment?

4. The Charger is a Hobbico AC/DC Auto-Charger 900. It has been up graded to Deans 2 Pin ultra plugs, and the charger is in good shape. To the best of my knowledge it works with NiMH batteries. If you want it let me know, we can work something out, I am not asking much for this stuff so let me know. Probably like $20 and I will guarentee it works on arrival. The pipe is for the truck so it's not for sale seperately. Thanks

5. I have some radio equipment, I have a Futaba PCM 1024 Transmitter. This is a PCM transmitter though but it works the same as FM. It even comes with the FM crystal. PCM stuff is very expensive because it has the range of AM but the clarity of FM, (the best of both worlds). It has 11 dials to dial in everything, a Fail Safe set, a 3-way switch so you can set it for "Break"-Normal, "Boat"-watercraft, or "T.S/4WS". I will sell it for $75 which is very cheap and will guarentee it working on arrival. I found a picture of one on ebay, so heres the link. Mine does not have anything in the pic but the transmitter. http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_667a6abeec969ca30954ed3d19/i-1.JPG Also I have a broken Novak FM reciever that I will throw in because you can send it to Novak and get like 1/2 off a new one. Let me know if interested.

6. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

What is that?
    An RC-10 buiggy and what is the truck is that assosiated as well? got any spare notors and such?
    Looking for one for the wife, I am thinking about getting into it again.
    Does the buggy have a stealth tranny or is it the old style?
    Ehat kind of tuning parts do you have?
    PM me if you want.

7. It is what's left of the RC-10 Buggy, and it does have the stealth tranny. The truck is a RC10GT Team Truck, with a OS .12 CV-X engine, punisher titanium turnbuckles, a $100 Futaba High Torq steering servo, etc, etc, etc. I am assuming you said spare motors? I do have a nice Reedy motor around here but I gotta find it. I will let you know if I do. I am not sure what you mean by what kinda "tuning parts" do I have? Let me know if you want any of this stuff. Thanks

8. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Let me know what gas powered car/truck stuff you have, and what you want for it?

Ken H.